Thursday, December 15, 2005

.Forbidden.

I kissed you,
You pushed me away;
You pulled me back,
But still you looked away.
You kissed me,
your lips say everything.
You close your eyes,
and all i can do is take you in.
I breathe in your scent,
and my hands start to shake.
My heart stops racing,
now it just plain aches.
I touch your face,
and slowly trace the outline of your jaw.
it seems so perfect,
but i can only stand in awe.
You say he's like a rock,
and me - a bomb.
He's always going to be there for you,
and i'm the type you'll never bring home.
Your smell lingers,
I can't get it off
It sticks to my fingers,
and it's makes my legs go soft.
You say you don't understand
why we had to meet so late.
I nod, but inside i scream
It's fate.
It must be fate.
Coz i never want to be too late.
..i want to live it over and over again. Because your smile is worth it.
-lu