Friday, January 13, 2006

.Lionel.

Ok well for all of Lionel’s readers, this post isn’t actually written by Lionel. Instead it’s written by his dear and loving friend Felicia Leksono (the one in the dear girl post…btw I am 15 years old and do not live in denial, which Lionel knew…hehe). But most of you guys don’t know me because I live in Irvine, California. Anyways, I met Lionel at the 23rd SEA Games in Manila. What to say about Lionel… he is definitely a very special guy! I don’t think there is anyone else out there quite like him. He has a great sense of humor, and definitely knows how to make everyone happy. He is caring and sweet and even listens to my randomness and nonsense…hehe. He is also one smart and talented guy. I have never actually seen him train, but by the looks of it he really deserved that GOLD medal in the 400 free, so way to go Lionel! Also, I wish you all the best with your studies in Australia. You also better come and visit me in California when you get a chance…Yeah well, you totally rock! Have an awesome party and have a safe trip to Australia!